Want stronger, sleeker, straighter hair? Maybe it’s time to try the popular keratin treatment at The Headquarters Salon!
If you’re interested, here are a few things you should know about the treatment:
- What is it? Keratin is a naturally occurring protein in your hair.
- The way it works: It works when a stylist applies a keratin hair straightening product to your hair and then flat irons it and seals it all in. It takes about 90 minutes, give or take, depending on the length of your hair.
- Time-saver: It saves you time in the long-run. If you’re used to straightening your hair, a keratin treatment could cut your blow-drying time in half, maybe even more.
- Farewell, frizz: You can say goodbye to frizz and hello to beautiful, smooth hair after the keratin treatment.
- Upkeep: Give it a few days before you wash your hair. You should give it three to four days after getting the treatment before washing your hair. You need to give the solution the time it takes to work.
- To maintain the treatment after the initial first few days, you should use sulfate-free shampoo.
- How long will it last? You can expect the results to last from two to two and a half months. Yay!!